Cookies are files that are downloaded on computers accessing certain websites. Cookies are used by websites to differentiate between different users accessing the information obtained and can be recovered in subsequent visits.
Cookies enable us, among other things:
– Save your username and password to enter it again anyway
– Learn about the browsing habits of the user.
– Use of content or design options chosen previously.
– Obtain information on the visitor’s computer, such as IP address, operating system and browser type
– In no case obtained data on the full name or address from which the user is connected
The cookies are usually deleted when you close the browser, but in order to maximize its functionality, some of these are still on the hard drive of the computer and AXI could be useful in future sessions.
However, you can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it in conjunction with most common browsers on the links provided below:
We inform you, however, the possibility of disabling some cookie browsing more difficult or services offered on this site.